This page provides information about the eight institutions that are collaborators in the Center for Next Generation of Materials Design (CNGMD):
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- University of California, Berkeley
- Colorado School of Mines
- Harvard University
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Oregon State University
- SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory.
You can also find information about the groups and departments within these institutions where CNGMD participants are specifically affiliated.